You are still using Unikey as usual and then one day Unikey disappears by itself, so where is the error and how to fix it? Unikey auto-deletion has happened on a lot of computers. The cause of this situation can be due to faulty software or virus "eating" Uninkey, or simply the Unikey icon lost in the Taskbar, making users mistakenly think Unikey deletes itself. To resolve the error Unikey naturally disappears there are many different ways. Readers can refer to the following ways that the network administrator has summarized.
- Combination of commonly used shortcuts on Unikey
- How to use the new Vietnamese percussion EVKey
- Top 7 most effective Vietnamese typing software on your computer and download links
Instructions to fix the error Unikey deleted on Windows
1. Lost the Unikey icon in the Taskbar
For some reason, the Unikey icon does not appear in the Taskbar, so users think the software has been deleted from the computer. To fix this we just need to reset the Taskbar showing the Unikey icon.
Readers refer to how to do in the article Fix Unikey not showing icons on the Taskbar.
2. Error due to virus deleting files Unikey
Often the computer infected with the virus will run very slowly or there are strange changes when you use it, such as disappearing Unikey for unknown reasons. If so, use antivirus software to scan your computer. Then proceed to reinstall Win to resolve this error.
- Things to know about current Windows installations
There are many anti-virus software on your computer. Readers can refer to the following articles.
- Remove viruses, trojans on Windows 7 without downloading software
- What to do if your computer is infected with a virus?
- How to remove viruses with Windows Defender Offline on Windows 10 Creators
So we have removed the virus to delete Unikey and then proceed to reinstall Unikey.
3. Unikey malicious code sticky error
A malicious code has a similar way of spreading as WannaCry, taking advantage of the MS17-010 vulnerability that removed Unikey on the computer. With this case the user can refer to the article below.
- How to manually delete virus Unikey, Vietkey, Zalo on the computer
4. Errors due to the wrong antivirus software
- Download Unikey software
Some computers that installed the old Unikey version fell into the case of being deleted by the anti-virus software due to mistakenly recognizing the infected file. If so, we need to update Unikey to the latest version that contains the digital signature to fix.
- Please update the new Unikey 4.3 RC3: Fix Vietnamese typing error on Chrome, Edge
Besides, we can also put Unikey on the white list of anti-virus software on the computer, the list of trusted software.
- How to protect files from being deleted by Windows Defender mistakenly
5. Error due to fake Unikey loading
There are many websites that download software but not from the original source, causing users to download fake software, thereby causing software errors or system errors if the file contains viruses. So you need to check Unikey before downloading, find sites that download safe software to download files.
- How to distinguish genuine and fake UniKey
Above are the causes of the Unikey error disappearing itself as well as how to fix the error in each different case. Thereby the user needs download Unikey from safe sources, avoid fake Unikey. Besides, you should also use anti-virus software to limit the case of virus self-deleting Unikey.
- How to fix the error can not type Vietnamese on MISA
- Fix errors can not type Vietnamese on Chrome
- Fix errors Unikey cannot type Vietnamese
Hope this article is useful to you!